- Are you going tiny?
- Are you preparing to downsize into a tiny house, small apartment, recreational vehicle, or community for seniors?
- Would you like to live more simply in the home you currently enjoy?
- Do you dread the task of downsizing?
I understand. I have lived in a tiny haven-home of 125 sq ft for more than three years and I can tell you from experience that you can do it. You might even love it! (I do!)
I’m Carmen Shenk and I’m here to help you navigate the transition to life in a smaller space so that you may enjoy purposeful simplicity in your tiny haven-home. I’m here to help you:
- simplify your collection of cooking equipment
- fit comfortably into a smaller kitchen
- use less electrical power
- choose quality rather than quantity
- (last but not least) shed a privation mentality for a mindset of purposeful simplicity.
My FREE Super-Simple Kitchen Gear List is a great place to start! Join my email list for lots of great resources in your “Right-Sizing” journey!
My Video Series is free for a limited time, so visit this page and watch for more in-depth help on navigating this transition to a right-sized kitchen.
And if you have a few gaps in your collection and realize some items need upgrading, my helpful kitchen Buyers Guide will help you find the quality items that are right for you.
Finally, my book Kitchen Simplicity will be available on Amazon and anywhere great books are sold on July 4th – Independence Day – 2018. The book shares our struggle owning a restaurant of 3,000 square feet and working all hours but never seeing my handsome husband. I tell how we sold the place and purchased a tiny house of 125 sq ft, and I am honest that the transition was difficult for me. I had to learn a whole different way of cooking. This book shares what I learned in that process – it’s half practical tips for success in simplifying your kitchen – but it’s also philosophical so that you can gain the mindset needed to live simply in a small space. I am very proud of this little book and look forward to sharing it with you.