- Are you going tiny?
- Are you preparing to downsize into a tiny house, small apartment, recreational vehicle, or community for seniors?
- Do you dread the task of downsizing?
I understand. I have lived in a tiny haven-home of 125 sq ft for more than three years and I can tell you from experience that you can do it. You might even love it!
I’m Carmen Shenk and I’m here to help you navigate the transition to life in a smaller space so that you may enjoy purposeful simplicity in your tiny haven-home. I’m here to help you:
- simplify your collection of cooking equipment
- fit comfortably into a smaller kitchen
- use less electrical power
- choose quality rather than quantity
- (last but not least) shed a privation mentality for a mindset of purposeful simplicity.